Emergency Vet Care Available 24/7 at Our Other Location
If your pet needs urgent care after-hours, please contact our Decatur location, where they offer 24/7 care with no increased fees.
The Village Vets 24-Hour Emergency
217 N. McDonough St.
Decatur, GA, 30030
Recognizing a Veterinary Emergency
It can be tricky to recognize an emergency, but if your pet exhibits any of the following symptoms, it’s a sure sign that they need emergency pet care.
- Difficulty breathing
- Disorientation or trouble walking straight
- Suspected broken bones
- Signs of extreme pain (whining, vocalizing, wincing when touched, etc.)
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in vomit, stool, or urine
- Struggle to urinate (particular to male cats)
- Ingestion of a toxin
If they show any of these signs, please bring your pet straight to us during our office hours, or to our Decatur location for after-hours care. If you’re ever unsure about your pet’s health, please call us at (404) 924-8670.
Pet Poison Helpline
If you think your pet has ingested a poisonous substance, you can also contact the Pet Poison Helpline at (855) 764-7661 for advice and guidance.