Emergency Care Available 24/7 at Our Decatur Location
If your pet needs urgent care after-hours, please contact our Decatur location, where they offer 24/7 care with no increased fees.
The Village Vets of Decatur
217 N. McDonough St.
Decatur, GA, 30030
Recognizing an Emergency
It can be tricky to recognize an emergency, but if your pet exhibits any of the following symptoms, it’s a sure sign that they need emergency pet care.
- Difficulty breathing
- Disorientation or trouble walking straight
- Suspected broken bones
- Signs of extreme pain (whining, vocalizing, wincing when touched, etc.)
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in vomit, stool, or urine
- Struggle to urinate (particular to male cats)
- Ingestion of a toxin
If they show any of these signs, please bring your pet straight to us during our office hours, or to our Decatur location for after-hours care. If you’re ever unsure about your pet’s health, please call us at (404) 844-4824.