What You Can Expect with Our Boarding Services
Our goal at both Buckhead and the Stone Mountain location is to treat every pet with the individual care they deserve. We have trained kennel staff on duty during our opening hours as well as a veterinarian checking in on your pet every day, too. Additionally, cats and dogs stay in separate areas designed for their unique needs. At our boarding facility, your pet will experience:
- Spacious accommodations including kennels, runs, and cat condos
- Fresh water daily
- A low-residue diet to prevent upset stomachs
- Soft, comfortable bedding cleaned as needed
- Daily walks three times a day for dogs, plus bathroom breaks
- Outdoor playtime for dogs
- Individual playtime for cats
- 50% off a bath before they go home
Bringing Things from Home
Sometimes, having items or food from home help your pet to settle into their new environment. We encourage you to bring their regular food, as well as a favorite toy or bedding item from home to make their stay more comfortable. However, please be aware that while we do our best to keep track of everything, we are not responsible for any lost items.
Requirements to Board with Us
The safety of our guests is a primary concern, so in order to keep everyone happy and healthy during their stay, we have a few requirements before your pet can board with us. These include:
- Up-to-date vaccinations, which include Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, and CIV for dogs, and Rabies and FVRCP for cats
For any questions or concerns about boarding, please contact us at (404) 924-8670.